Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Our travels are over. They were thorough and exhaustive, much like our media coverage of it all (only a small portion of those have been uploaded to the blog). There are still a couple of gems waiting for their debut. We covered an island, two cities, and a country. That's impressive, if I do say so myself.

Meredith reported very eloquently the grace that we've encountered while we've been here. It has been literally at every turn. I have felt that as one church member offered their service, others were just waiting in line to provide us with some other act of love. I can't thank everyone enough.

True to form, the Wangsa Maju church has pitched in and gathered 148 readers for us. I am praying that God will support us through the next few days, because I know it's not this girl that has the strength. That being said, I want to thank my team members and everyone who has given their support. I couldn't do it without you, either.

God Bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home