Monday, June 05, 2006

Well, tomorrow's the day of departure! It will be 27 hours of transit time (we certainly hope it's not more than that!) I just wanted to take a minute to tell you how supported I've felt today by all the kind words and promises of prayer support I was given. The Laurel family was awesome today--I even had a couple of people give me notes with blessings and hand-written prayers. I've also gotten several encouraging e-mails and I found two sweet prayers written on blogs today for our team (here and here.) I just want to let all of you know that you are just as much a part of our work as we are and I can already tell that your encouragement and prayers will sustain us while we are there. As I sit down to read the gospel with people who have never heard it before in a couple of weeks, I will tell them about what a privilege it is to be a part of the Family of God and I will be thinking of many of your faces when I do! Have a blessed week!

1 Comments:

At 8:00 PM, Blogger ann said...

YAY MEREDITH AND EVERYONE ELSE! Hope all is great! Glad you have a blog and looking forward to updates!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home